Plus 1 shared homestay tuition
Plus 1 - what is it about ?
The Plus 1 shared homestay tuition program entails friends, siblings, partners or two individual students, sharing a home tuition course on a 2 to 1 basis. When the students are two unacquainted individuals, we ensure that they are of different nationalities, and more or less of the same age group and at a similar level of English. According to personal preference, students can be placed with another female or another male student. The real positive aspect of two students of different nationalities sharing, is that they are not tempted to speak to each other in their own language. We endeavour to synchronise the Plus 1 homestay programs as accurately as possible, however, occasionally, there will be an overlap of a day or two between student arrivals. When we have a request for a Plus one program we match the students together as accurately as possible and, subject to their approval, place them in the same homestay where they will share lessons on a 2 – 1 basis with their teacher.
Benefits of a shared homestay tuition course
- Shared lessons with your friend or student of another nationality
- Applicable to all junior, adult and immersion courses
- Full board accommodation in a twin room
- Shared excursions and activities
- Shared transfers when appropriate
- A personalised attendance certificate
- A comprehensive course report and recommendations for future study, on departure
- The opportunity to make friends with students from other countries
- A 15% discount on all fees