Parent and Child English Homestays
Parent and child homestay living
On our parent and child English homestays learning program we offer comfortable full board shared accommodation with the use of all facilities, in your teacher’s home. In the case of two parents sharing the homestay with a child, we can provide twin and single rooms or a cot , on request. The program is on a full board basis inclusive of continental breakfast, a snack lunch and an evening meal.
Learn English with your child
During a parent and child shared homestay,parents can join their children on a homestay, learn English course. Either, or both parent and child, can have lessons if required. Lessons can be shared on a 2:1 basis or taught individually 1:1 . In the case of a young child accompanying a parent and not having lessons, childcare facilities can be arranged. Parents not requiring any tuition can have free time, during that period, to do as as they wish. We are flexible with our course dates so students can arrive on any day of the week. One week is the minimum length of stay.
Activities and excursions to learn English
Included in our homestay study program for parent and child, are a variety of activities and excursions. The activities will be relevant to the age of the child and can be discussed with the host teacher on arrival. Activities are designed to enable students to put their English speaking skills to use, outside the classroom. Parents are welcome to accompany the child on excursions and activities.
Transfers to your host family
We can arrange transport for you and your family from all arrival ports.If you prefer to arrive independently, we can give you the details of connecting trains, on request.You will be collected from the local railway station,by your teacher.
Study Options for Parent and child
- 1-1 private lessons for you, the parent(s)
- 1-1 private lessons for your child
- 2-1 lessons with your child – 2 : 1
What we offer on Parent and child English homestays
- Comfortable full board shared accommodation with all facilities, including Wi-Fi, in your teachers home.
- 1-1 or 2-1 private tuition with your personal teacher.
- Child care facilities if necessary
- A language needs analysis on arrival
- A detailed course report and recommendations on departure from your teacher.
- A variety of appropriate excursions and activities.
- A certificate of attendance